Leanne Iskander, 16, and Taechun Menss, 16, have made a big media splash with their demand for equality in the Catholic schools system in Ontario, Canada. In Canada, the Human Rights Code requires equal rights for all people of all sexual orientations.
Everything we need to know you can learn from babies. We all need to say "I love you, dammit", more often, just like this baby...(click here for the video)
When you meet a monster (such as prejudice, homophobia, poverty, or guilt), breathe deep, stay strong and remember the words of this 3-year-old guru...(click here for the video)
Remember, you're outstanding! You, too, can inspire millions...(click here for the video)
Click here to sign up for our gay-friendly e-newsletter with free tips, events & inspiring stories.
Love is Love! Join us to Reach Ten Million People Celebrating World Equality Month
YES! We can create justice. Dare to dream of a world of equality for all. Our goal is to save lives by inspiring ten million people to enjoy the festival and sign our petition promoting UN Human Rights for all sexual orienations & gender identities. Together, we can make a difference. In fact, together, we can make history. If you support Human Rights for all people, please
1) like and share this post,
2) like and share our new facebook page,
3) click for World Equality outreach opportunities to achieve your dreams, and
4) join our on-line festival below!
Thanks! You're OUTstanding.
To celebrate reaching 2.2 million members supporting same-sex marriage last March, OUTstanding Lives Network has declared March to be World Equality (WE) Month for Same-Sex Marriage, Pride, and Freedom.
We invite you join our on-line festival here, including
* a petition and (with over 60,000 signatures and growing) newsletter supporting same-sex marriage and UN Human Rights for all sexual orientations and gender identities
* OUTstanding Youth activities (gay-friendly videos & games, life-saving community resources, safe schools kit & anti-bullying tips, free posters, and more).
* OUTstanding Success outreach opportunities for gay-friendly speakers, businesses, politicians and charities starting at $1
* You're OUTstanding" video on the home page at www.outstandinglives.org, describing the key to how you, too, can inspire millions
* OUTstanding Comedians! Interviews with comedians Kate Clinton and Karen Wiliams (below),
* Yes Love Wins, the International Same-Sex Marriage Anthem Music Video created by members of our worldwide network (below)
* Opportunities to Make a Difference,
* a petition and (with over 60,000 signatures and growing) newsletter supporting same-sex marriage
* Free Forums including our multilingual network to declare UN Human Rights for all sexual orientations, and more.
Enjoy, and please invite your friends!
Thanks! You're OUTstanding.
You, Too, Can Inspire Millions
Dare to dream of freedom pride and prosperity for you and
others. Click here
to learn the First Secret for Free.
Would you like to...
* support same-sex marriage and pride worldwide?
* make a living
from making a difference?
* discover the First Secret to how
a once mute girl inspired millions?
* achieve your "impossible"
Clarify your vision and goals. Overcome hidden obstacles to achieving your
dreams. Click here for the fun
& inspiring Master Class on-line on the First Secret of OUTstanding Lives.
Thanks! YOU make a difference.
Make friends. Make a living. Make a difference. Change the world. We invite
you to join our New Free Gay-Friendly Social
Network. You'll enjoy gay-friendly success stories,
Three Keys to Creating Great Relationships, LGBTF videos, activists &
singles' groups, and more. Please Click here to join us,
then check your e-mail. Thanks! YOU make a difference.
Sharon Love, M.Ed.
President, OUTstanding Lives Network